Canberra and surrounds are ideal for walking and cycling as the publications below show.
- Walking and Cycling Canberra’s Centenary Trail, Nina Hvoslef and Tallis Didcott.
- Walking Canberra: 101 Ways to See Australia’s National Capital on Foot (2014), by Graeme Barrow, Dagraja Press, Canberra.
- Canberra’s Best Bush, Park and City Walks (2nd edition) (2012), by Marion Stuart, Woodslane Press, Sydney.
- A map of Canberra and Queanbeyan cycling and walking paths can be downloaded from the ACT government
- Information about ACT cycling is available from Pedal Power
To read about experiences of a Bundaberg-Brisbane Bike ride, see:
“Tour de Queensland: A Baby Boomer on the Bundaberg to Brisbane Bike Ride”, by Geri Badham, Universal Wellbeing, Issue 92.